A cozy atmosphere of bourbon aromas mixed with the acidity of clementine. All of this goes well with the woody notes of cedar and cassia roots.
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR CANDLE
* When you light your candle the first time, let it burn for a minimum of 2 hours without exceeding 4 hours. This will allow the wax to melt evenly.
* Avoid drafts and flammable elements.
* Do not leave your candle unattended.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* Trim the wicks to 1/4 '' between each use.
* Avoid lighting when there is only 1/2 of the wax left. Don't hesitate to reuse your containers once your candles are finished.