The aroma of the holiday season and its preparations. Make your home festive with this scent of cranberries, clementine and cedar.
* When you light your candle the first time, let it burn for a minimum of 2 hours without exceeding 4 hours. This will allow the wax to melt evenly.
* Avoid drafts and flammable items.
* Do not leave your candle unattended.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* It is also important to cut the bit to 1/4 "between each use.
* Avoid lighting when there is only 1/2 "of wax left. Do not hesitate to reuse the